It’s March 12th which means it’s National Pancake Day!🥞
Not only can you indulge in the fluffy freebies given away at IHOP, but in this blog, we’re going to give you some healthy pancake options if that’s your preference!
One of the many great things about pancakes is that they can be made into any flavor and go great with an assortment of toppings. Make your pancakes savory, throw in some ham or spinach, or go for plain either way make them any way that makes you happy.
Down below you’ll find a list composed of some unique and wonderfully delicious pancake recipes.
- Banana Oatmeal Blender Pancakes
- Paleo Coconut Flour Pancakes
- Customizable Protein Pancakes
- Gluten Free Baked Swedish Pancakes
- Old Fashioned Whole Wheat Apple Pancakes
- Cinnamon Crunch Peach Pancakes
- Vegan Cinnamon Roll Pancakes
- Paleo Mexican Hot Chocolate Pancakes
- Sweet Potato Pecan Pancakes
And in honor of St. Patty’s Day
We hope you enjoy these recipes as much as we do! Don’t be afraid to play around with pancakes, you never know what yummy creation you might come up with.