What’s better than waking up on a nice fall morning with a cup of cider and some fall bread. Autumn has arguably some of the best fruit of the year which means nows the time to take advantage of baking some yummy treats that you’ll be thinking about all year long.
Keep reading if you’re interested in some spooky good bread recipes.
Something on the sweet side
- Cinnamon Sugar Quick Bread
- Snickerdoodle Pumpkin Bread
- Maple Bubble Bread
- No-Knead Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
- Cranberry Coffee Cake
Fall Party Surprise
- Honey Whole Wheat Pan Rolls
- Butternut Squash Dinner Rolls
- Sour Cream Fan Rolls
- Quick Buttermilk Cornbread
- Bacon Walnut Bread with Honey Butter
The Upper Crust
- Seeded Butternut Squash Braid
- Scottish Oatmeal Rolls
- Sweet Potato Crescents
- Asiago Dinner Rolls
- Apple Cider Doughnuts
Don’t let your baking skills go stale, try some of these delicious recipes for any occasion!