Spinach is one of the most versatile leafy greens out there. This powerful green is a great household staple because there’s no wrong way to enjoy it! Have it raw or cooked, fresh spinach can make any meal go from meh to wishing you had more!
Are you unsure how to incorporate spinach the wonder green into your daily meals? Well, you’re in luck! In this post, we’ll be giving you some great spinach based meals to work with.
There’s a wide range of meals spinach can be added to from meat dishes to vegan, to vegetarian….
- Spinach, Beef, and Egg Hash
- Spinach- Artichoke Dip
- Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli
- Spinach and Tofu Salad with Peanut-Miso Dressing
- Buckwheat and Ricotta Gnocchi with Cream, Peas, and Spinach
- Spinach and Edamame Egg Drop Soup
- Potato, Spinach, and Red Pepper Frittata
- Spinach Madeleine
- Philippine Vinegar-Braised Greens
- Spinach and Potato Dumplings with Cold Tomato Sauce
The possibilities with spinach are endless. Even just adding them to your daily breakfast omelet will give you a nutrient and vitamin-packed meal. The fun thing about adapting to a healthier diet is you can play around with so many amazing fruits and veggies! So if you’re still trying to dip your toes into healthy eating try spinach it’s a great beginner green!