End your morning routine of speed eating and rushing out the door for another day at the office. We’re not talking about switching to premade frozen meals but rather meal prepping easy and healthy breakfast options!
Quick Breakfast tips
- Save time in the morning
- Save money by skipping the drive-thru
- Be organized
- Reduce stress by having a grab and go breakfast right in your fridge
These meal prep breakfast options are not only super easy but most of the meals listed below are recipes that can be made in less than an hour.
No-Recipe Easy Breakfast Ideas
- Avocado toast with egg
- Protein bar and banana
- Instant oatmeal and berries
- Fruit and yogurt smoothie
- Greek yogurt and granola
- Nut butter toast with fruit
- Frozen whole-wheat waffles with fruit and peanut butter
- Microwave quiche
Meal Prep Recipes
Eat what you want to eat for breakfast and don’t let time be your deciding factor. We hope these recipes and tips not only help you enjoy breakfast but take a little stress away from your workweek mornings!